Saturday, February 5, 2011

Civil Unrest/Superbowl

Hey everybody.  This week's episode comes a day early because of the 'Big Superbowl Bash' a bunch of us at the house are going to.  Apparently they start Superbowl festivities in Haiti the same year they do in America, so we're supposed to be there at 2pm.  In anticipation of this event, I'm placing a post a day early.  Definitely feel I'm getting better at this, thanks to some words of encouragement.  You'll also notice I've made more edits than usual.  After reviewing the video, I notice I made up a lot of words.  So as to not sound like Sarah Palin, I edited these portions out.  Hope you all enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. TJ this looks great. I can't wait to hear from you next week!

    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T.J. Sounds really interesting what you are doing, Will look forward to your next update! Be safe and take care of yourself. Love, Aunt Linda & Uncle Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY TOOTHACHE DAY!! Your video is very informative. We enjoyed the building process of the hay huts. We are jealous you are in a tshirt because it is -26 here. We do think you are looking at the camera-doing a fine job!! :) have you gotten into the rum yet?? LOL Call your mother...

    ReplyDelete