Sunday, January 30, 2011

Work/Projects

Hello everyone.  My latest video blog installment describes some of the work that's being done around Port-au-Prince.  I start with a project I am currently working on with Schendy, and follow it up with a downtown planning project put on by the Prince's Foundation (Prince Charles) and Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company.  A couple things to note: I still struggle a bit in front of the camera, but hopefully am improving.  Also, I did this recording in the evening, so the video quality isn't the greatest.  My appologies.  I will continue to update you on our projects and the work we are doing down here.  For now, here's a taste.


5 comments:

  1. Great report. Keep up the good work.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is very nice! Good to hear from you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing from you every week. It sounds like things are becoming more familiar.

    Your Cousin,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool TJ! Keep up the great work man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete