Sunday, February 20, 2011

Housing Expo/Civil Unrest w/ Gerry

Uneventful week for this the final few days of my first month.  Fortunately I have some backed archives of events I've been a part of.  I start things off with the Housing Expo at the Karibe Hotel which took place about a month ago.  Second, I bring in my co-worker Gerry Reilly to tell his story of Dignite School in Jacmel.  While I seemed to evade political distress in the capital, there's always some sort of civil uprising somewhere in the country.

2 comments:

  1. TJ!!! so this was my first time on your video blog! I know, i'm a horrible friend, but i'm all caught up now, and it sounds like you're having an incredible, life-changing experience and i'm so excited for you! I'll keep an eye out for future updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have amazing clients. loving gerry's deadpan demenour.

    keep blogging tj!

    ReplyDelete