Sunday, February 27, 2011

Léogâne/Guys' Weekend w/Darren & Tommy

Hey everyone.  Special bonus this week, two videos!  Actually they both cover the same material, but I've shortened one of them.  This week I've asked Darren Gill from Dublin, Ireland and Tommy Stewart from Ft. Worth, Texas to help me out discussing the Leogane project.  Darren's a Design Fellow with the AFH team.  He's worked with AFH in other parts of the world also.  Tommy's a volunteer, like me, and this is his second stint down here in Haiti.  They're both tremendous workers and teammates on this project and I've already learned a lot from both of them.

Later on I discuss this past weekend, where all the women in the house left for various reasons, leaving the La Maison unguarded against us unruly men.  I will apologize ahead of time for the traffic in the background.  Looks like I'll need to find a better interview spot.



Full Video


Abridged Video (sort of)

No comments:

Post a Comment